Monday 13 July 2015

My Absence

Hello everyone! I know I haven’t been posting in a really, really long time and I need to explain that. So, you know that I’m still a university student and if you’re one like me, or have been one, you know how hectic it could be with all of the assignments, quizzes and classes. I know that I could’ve written some posts here and there when I’ve got free time, but I rarely got such luxury since even when I have no assignment for the week, I got to spend my day in the library, reading a book or start doing my next assignment. Even when I got free time, I tended to just relax for the day, and when you only have limited free time, you’d have to choose only a few things from your favourite activity list. Sadly, I had to put blogging aside. I don’t want to just put a sloppy post just for the sake of posting weekly. I want to give my best in each of my posts.

I’m not saying that I don’t miss blogging and reading other people’s posts. I do miss them, a lot. It’s just that I don’t want to pressure myself to do it when I don’t feel like it. I know that I’m not that person who strives under pressure. I’m one of those people who tend to break down if I’m not careful in managing my stress. That’s why I got to keep reminding myself that blogging is not my duty, it’s my hobby, something that I do out of passion, not because that I have to do it.

I do hope that I will be able to manage my time better next time so I could do everything that I want and continue participating in blogging world. Let’s just pray that there won’t be many assignments for my next semester lol.


I don’t want to make this to be a long post. I just want to explain my long absence and probably, my future absence from blogging world. I hope that I could spend more time to post on my blog. Wish me luck! J

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nadya, I missed you and reading your posts. I hope you could continue. Wish you all the luck for the same.
    Etizolam Online

    ReplyDelete